Malvern Sofa - Petite Electric Lift + Tilt Chair
W: 74 D: 98 H: 107cm
This amazing motorized rise and recline chair takes you from fully reclined to standing smoothly, safely and easily. Featuring an easy to use remote and a side pocket which is used to store the remote control when not in use. This chair also features a high back which offers perfect support and comfort and your choice of trim colour.
- Dual Motor
- Hand Held Remote Control
- Hardwood & Composite Board Frame
- Dowelled, Screwed, Glued & Stapled Joinery
- High Quality Sprung Seats & Sprung Back Suspension
- Quality High Density Foam Seat Cushions
- Chair Supports Up To 28 Stone (400lbs) Weight Capacity
- Duvet Added To Front Of Seat Cushion
- Built In Wheels For Ease Of Movement
- Traditional Styling & Detailing
- 'Easy Exit' Upright Back
- Non-removable High Quality Blown Fibre Back Cushions
- Compact Chair Proportions & Narrow Arm Feature
Save Upto £69 - From Only £9.95 for 2-man DELIVERY OFFER on large items!
On a vast majority of in stock orders we can offer approximately 7-14 day dispatch. Please contact us for more accurate lead times. Your delivery time will be confirmed once we have processed your order.We know how important the delivery of your purchase is and aim to deliver all products to you as quickly as possible and in perfect condition.
Small items will be delivered using our preferred courier to the hallway. You will be contacted by email and text message confirming a delivery this does need to be confirmed to secure your slot. You will also receive a one hour time slot on the morning of delivery.
If your order contains any large items they will be delivered using the two man delivery service. The delivery team will take the items to a room of your choice. You will be contacted by email and text message to confirm a date for your delivery. this does need to be confirmed to secure your delivery. You will then be sent a time slot on the morning of your delivery.
Delivery To UK Mainland Only.
Call us on 01493 660766 or email email@example.com for any further questions.